Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Spent the day at home doing work or just mucking around. It was nice.. relaxing almost. It's scary what JC has made of me, huh. Haha. To feel relaxed when studying? Sounds pretty horrible to me.
ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS TO SEASON!!! Ohgoodness i can't wait for it to come. Yet at the same time, i don't want it to end. I WANNA PLAY ALL SEVEN GAMES AND WIN EVERY ONE OF THEM. Yup, that's what i want (: And that's what AC Hocks are gonna do. YUPP (((:
Yesterday had hockey gathering/dinner/party.team talk session at MsTan's house (: It was damn fun. A night spent laughing your head off, eating away and seeing all the best peoples in the world.. It was a lot of fun. Tired though, got home at 1230am then had to wake up for church at 8. But it was worth it (: I love i love i love AC Hockers ((((:
Playing NJ tmr. NJ's not gonna know what hit them... i hope.
I feel like i've been suckered back into a world that i was so sure i didn't wanna explore again. Yet, yet. Yet it's strangely refreshing all the same. Funny how a smile-just one smile-makes it all worthwhile. Confusion's set in again, though this time maybe unattainable due to circumstance but i'm not sure if i wanna turn it into the attainable afterall. Sometimes it's better to keep your distance y'know? I don't wanna hurt and i know i've been there already. Withdrawing hasn't been that difficult, neither has it been simple. As always, i guess, it'll be the same. I'll look from afar for now, observe, and smile along with the flow cos that's all i can do. GROWLS.
Throw me a rope and i'll jump in.
Okay i was wrong. I dunno what's going on now and it's very confusing and not so nice.
ROAR.
I want to be a lion. HAHA.
I think i'm tired.
oh, and
I'm a lucky girl cos i have the most amazing friends who love me truckloads.
-loves.
ex-oh, ex-oh
10:58 PM